In the high I revere the newest year, the combination of adrenaline and caffeine. In the tip of the paradise, I materialize an embodiment of Adam and Eve, sharing a piece of blanket in front of lambent case. 'January embers', the new kid said, in the mist of summer hysteria and mass hallucination of pubescents. Then Tokyo, a sad story about heavy dew, clarets, and the evil Good v.s. the good Evil.


Morning, I see Merapi’s back fulls of kerfs, smoking fogs so high. And Sun’s, as if a halo above the prophets’s head, gleaming, washing, hugging the sleepless me. Albeit the sky’s, a shred of last night wildest surveillance, so board I want to wonder.



*


Minutes before the beginning of another year, I almost coke, in between the migraine and tipsy, perhaps, you've been falling, have you?

[ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment