Sometimes, I go to the shore, looking for beyond the landscape, a faraway horizon and on and on. But, what am I looking for a plain line in a complexity of forms, textures, and colors in an old port? A busy sailor and stevedore that feels hyper-real compare to any walls. Although that I want to get is serenity, a glittering image of the waves hit by the twilight. I picture myself rowing an unknown small boat and wade. Just like that, I can reach that obscure horizon. But, just before I end up my imagination, a fisherman takes on my boat, brings entangled fishnets. And my chance is gone.


The seagull flies. He said to me, “Just fly, my dear, and you can find your own curving horizon.” Too bad, I am just like those doves that bound to their cote, just fly around and back when night falls.







No comments:

Post a Comment